VMblog: As a Citrix Synergy 2019 sponsor, give us the rundown of your booth setup this year. How can attendees find you?
Hernan Contreras: Stratodesk is a proud Silver Sponsor of Citrix Synergy this year and will be located at booth #405. Our team of knowledgeable tech professionals will be present at our booth, showing live, in-depth technical demos of NoTouch Desktop. Learn how the #1 VDI, DaaS and IoT endpoint OS and management solution unlocks the full benefit of your Citrix VDI from the people who know it best!
See NoTouch Desktop in action at our booth including: NoTouch OS, the secure, Linux based, HDX ready operating system that connects to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops as well as other leading VDI environments, and NoTouch Center, the enterprise grade, browser based administration software that helps IT administrators control, manage, configure and update their endpoints from one central location.
In addition to NoTouch Desktop, attendees who stop by booth #405 can expect to see the Citrix Ready workspace hub -the Raspberry Pi based endpoint, in action. Powered and centrally managed by Stratodesk's software, the Citrix Ready workspace hub is the next generation endpoint for Citrix VDI and Workspace IoT.
We also will have the LG Thin Client Monitor on display at our booth, and will be educating customers on the new Liquidware/Stratodesk integration.
These are the big ones, but in addition, you can expect to learn more about:
- NoTouch PC Repurposing - Repurpose your PC, Laptop, Thin Client or Raspberry Pi devices into high performing endpoints with NoTouch OS.
- NoTouch IoT - Incorporate Raspberry Pis into a fully managed IoT network with NoTouch IoT. Learn more about how to unlock new possibilities for innovative enterprise IoT use cases with NoTouch IoT.
- Imprivata Support - Learn how healthcare organizations are leveraging the power and convenience of Imprivata on NoTouch Desktop.
Lastly, Stratodesk will be conducting interviews at our booth this with past and current customers. One of our themes this year is focused on the Stratodesk stars - the ones who make it all possible! We are incredibly grateful for our customers, and want to show our gratitude to them by sharing their stories with the world.
VMblog: What type of theme do you have planned for this year's booth?
Contreras: The Citrix workspace hub proves Stratodesk not only stands at the forefront of innovation, driving the "Future of Work," we're perfectly poised to innovate workplaces of the future and enterprise IoT.
For this reason, our overarching theme this year is workplace innovation, coupled with our Stratodesk stars theme. We want our customers to know how important they are, and we want to share their Stratodesk love with Citrix Synergy Attendees.
Lastly, we have another fun theme - it's focused on a popular TV show (you might have heard of it). But the point we want to get across with this last theme is that Stratodesk software puts you in the "throne," giving you full control over your entire endpoint network, from the safety and security of one location.
VMblog: Why should a Synergy attendee add you to their MUST SEE list?
- NoTouch is the #1 endpoint management solution for both VDI and IoT, and the only one capable of managing a mixed environment of both x86 and Raspberry Pi devices.
- Our software powers and manages the Citrix Ready workspace hub.
- Our booth will have knowledgeable members from our tech team present to give in-depth demos of our software.
VMblog: If an attendee visits your booth, what's the big message that they will take back to work with them?
Contreras: The biggest learning attendees will get from visiting our booth is how Stratodesk powers the future of work via:
- Complete endpoint security/zero-attack surface endpoint OS for x86 and Raspberry Pi
- Automated endpoint management available on-premises or from the Cloud.
- Citrix Ready workspace hub powered by Stratodesk software with full Imprivata support.
- Stratodesk is complete with third party integrations like ThinPrint, Liquidware, LG Hardware and many, many more.
VMblog: Can you give VMblog readers a sneak peek as to what you will be showing off at your booth this year?
Contreras: Attendees who visit us at Citrix Synergy will get a first hand look at how Stratodesk reinvents VDI, DaaS and IoT endpoints. Join us for a live demo featuring NoTouch Desktop's most advanced capabilities including:
- See the Citrix Ready workspace hub live. Learn about this next generation device from the team that pioneered it.
- Learn how to easily convert any PC, laptop or Thin Client into a smart, secure NoTouch endpoint.
- Experience how NoTouch unifies endpoint devices with our zero attack surface and hardware agnostic OS and automated management solution for all devices (X86 and ARM/Raspberry Pi).
- Full HDX support (Skype for Business, H.264 acceleration).
- How to manage your VDI endpoint network with the superior, centralized management solution, NoTouch Center, that offers all the outstanding management features YOU need (reporting, scripting, easy deployment, updates, etc).
VMblog: Give readers a few reasons why your product or service is considered unique and differentiated from the competition.
Contreras: Stratodesk is redefining endpoint computing by delivering a single endpoint solution for VDI, DaaS and IoT markets. Today's enterprises are moving beyond traditional desktops towards smart workplaces where the diverse network of endpoint devices will create interoperability and compatibility issues without a single unified endpoint solution.
Stratodesk's cutting edge linux-based endpoint OS and management suite, NoTouch, is a next generation, hardware-agnostic solution that enables companies to cost-effectively manage their endpoints. Our solution works seamlessly across x86 and ARM based hardware products (including Raspberry Pi) to provide a unified platform for your endpoints. It also increases endpoint security, simplifies user experience and allows customers to maximize the benefits of existing desktop hardware (Laptops, Thin Clients, PCs and ARM devices) through PC Repurposing.
VMblog: How does your company work or partner with Citrix? What value add do you provide?
Contreras: Citrix is an important Stratodesk partner. Our software includes Citrix Workspace app preinstalled on the OS. This means that your endpoints are ready to connect to your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops immediately after NoTouch is deployed onto them.
We're committed to providing IT with solutions that reduce overhead, overcome security obstacles, and simplify and standardize VDI and Cloud deployments.
A clear example of how we do this is via the Citrix Ready workspace hub, and bring your own device capabilities.
The Citrix Ready workspace hub, powered natively by NoTouch OS, connects to your Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops directly out of the box and solves scalability obstacles facing your Citrix deployment by allowing you to add seats at a fraction of the cost of traditional x86 Thin Clients.
Furthermore, unlike other companies that require you to purchase additional hardware, Stratodesk enables BYOD in your environment via ANY USB stick.
VMblog: Do you have any quick predictions for 2019 you'd like to share?
Contreras: IoT devices have already proven their ability to solve increasingly advanced and innovative challenges for the enterprise. For this reason, in 2019 companies and organizations will seek a powerful solution to secure, run on and manage all of these devices. We will see the IoT device become a powerful alternative to traditional x86 Thin Clients and PCs.
This is why I said earlier that Stratodesk is perfectly poised for the IoT market. NoTouch IoT allows end users to connect their devices with Azure IoT, AWS, Node-RED, and anything with web based capture interface in order to solve smart IoT use cases facing enterprises, schools, hospitals, the home and beyond.
NoTouch IoT is available as a Linux based OS able to power IoT devices including the Raspberry Pi, and connects to NoTouch Center.
VMblog: Is there any other company or partner news you are going to share in advance of the show?
Contreras: As you may know, we announced our new, joint solution with ThinPrint. NoTouch Center manages both ThinPrint Hubs and workspace hubs in the same environment. The partnership really brings advanced printing solutions to the workspace hub ecosystem. More recent news is our partnership with Liquidware, delivering advanced management and endpoint monitoring and diagnostics to your NoTouch ecosystem. Lastly, Stratodesk is now available on LG Commercial Thin clients including Classic Thin Client Monitor and the Curved UltraWide Thin Client Monitor.
VMblog: Attendees always enjoy a good trade show giveaway. What can an attendee hope to get at your booth?
Contreras: Attendees who visit Stratodesk's booth will get the cutest gift at the show - our Stratodesk polar bear keychain. We will also be giving away awesome shirts, camera covers, stickers and much more. We will be taking part in the Citrix Raffle at sponsor an Amazon Echo Plus Speaker this year.