Attendees, including IT technical professionals and business decision makers, ecosystem partners and industry leaders, will find the knowledge, peer network, technologies and conversations they need to grow their careers and enable their companies' digital transformation.
"We are responding to today's rapidly changing world with an innovative, follow-the-sun around the globe event with top industry leaders," said Carol Carpenter, chief marketing officer, VMware. "VMworld 2020 will offer best practices, tools, and ecosystem insights to help companies accelerate their digital transformations and be future-ready."
At VMworld 2020, attendees will be able to:
- Hear perspectives from top VMware and industry experts on what's coming next in technology,
- Learn IT best practices from the world's leading companies as they navigate COVID-19,
- Engage and interact online with colleagues while exploring fresh ideas and insights from experts,
- Grow skills and expertise to solve tomorrow's challenges with VMware tips, training and hands-on labs,
- Engage with online games, prizes and other forms of relaxation and fun.
This year, VMworld 2020 offers a complimentary General Pass and a paid Premier Pass with a limited number of passes. The General Pass will provide access to 500+ on-demand VMworld sessions. Attendees will also have access to over 100 keynotes and scheduled sessions, self-paced hands-on labs and the Solutions Exchange, featuring VMware and sponsor demo zones.
The Premier Pass will include everything in the General Pass, plus:
- Exclusive sessions hosted in two time zones (UTC -7 and UTC +2)
- Roundtables led by VMware experts on technical VMware questions
- VMware guided Hands-on Labs
- One-on-one expert consultations
- Informal discussions focused on shared professional interests
- Discounts on experiences throughout the conference and more