After two years of virtual events, VMware Explore attendees will experience a refreshed customer event and an opportunity to network with new and old friends and colleagues. Attendees can expect feature-rich technical content - both in-person and on-demand - along with more business-oriented sessions, customer success stories, community corners, and a renewed attendee experience. Attendees will learn about multi-cloud and edge architectures from the perspective of VMware product experts and industry thought leaders, as well as how to streamline developer experiences and DevOps practices across applications. VMware Explore will remain familiar to previous VMworld attendees in many ways and will offer numerous new opportunities for discovery.
"VMware Explore will serve as the center of the multi-cloud universe. This event will bring together customers, partners, developers, and industry experts to share best practices and insights," said Laura Heisman, senior vice president and chief marketing officer, VMware. "This evolution reflects how VMware is transforming to work with our customers and ecosystem to innovate and deliver powerful VMware Cross Cloud services for the Multi-Cloud Era."
At VMware Explore, attendees will be able to:
- Collaborate with industry and VMware experts and customers to solve for challenges such as outdated infrastructure, monolithic applications, diverse cloud operating models or gaps in security by simplifying multi-cloud complexity without compromise;
- Learn from leading-edge multi-cloud customers;
- Engage with an extensive ecosystem of the top cloud partners;
- Tap into the thriving network of multi-cloud ISVs;
- Choose from more industry and expert-led sessions than ever before; and,
- Network with Cross-Cloud services, open source and other familiar technical communities.
Special programming will be available to previous attendees of Security Connect, CloudLIVE and SaltConf annual events at VMware Explore 2022.