If you are responsible for implementation, deployment and management of Citrix solutions, the intensive training offered at Synergy will directly benefit your IT deployments—and your own professional development. Synergy delivers the value of multiple training courses in just a few days, without requiring repeated travel. At Synergy, you can take advantage of multiple styles of learning:
- Instructor-led Learning Labs—Labs offer hands-on training in a classroom setting under the close supervision of Citrix experts. New for 2015, labs will be a pre-event workshop on Sunday and Monday, giving you the opportunity for deep technical dives before the conference begins plus additional guidance during the working happy hour on Sunday night.
- Self-paced Learning Labs—Learn at your own pace with on-demand labs covering a variety of topics at multiple levels from introductory to advanced. These labs are now BYO, so bring your own Windows or Mac laptop and power cord for the 90-minute labs—no reservations required.
- Free certification exam—Take the Citrix exam of your choice, available free and on-site at the Certification Center.
- Breakout sessions—Expand your knowledge in sessions with Citrix experts, offered in four tracks: Mobility Management, Virtualization, Networking and Cloud.
- Technology demos—Get your hands dirty with the latest products in the Solutions Demo Sandbox, watch Citrix experts demo end-to-end mobility solutions at the all-new Citrix Theater, and see how mobility solutions transform actual workplaces in the Citrix Real World Pavilion walkthrough showcase.
Networking in person and online
Targeted, In-person relationship building is one of the top advantages of being on-site at Synergy, but the conference also provides social networking tools so you can connect with fellow participants before, during and after the event.
- Geek Speak Live!—Like a conference within a conference, the Geek Speak Live! track is a unique platform for technology experts to show off their knowledge and for you to interact with well-known bloggers and other tech gurus. The Geek Speak Tonight! happy hour enables you to participate in friendly but frank debates on a variety of technical issues.
- Birds of a Feather—These high-level, industry-focused interactive roundtables with Q&A sessions feature customers discussing how they’re leveraging Citrix solutions within their industries to increase business agility. Cocktail receptions following each roundtable offer the chance to network with industry peers.
- Lunch Table Tech Chats—Use your lunch break to expand professional networks and gain new knowledge about hot tech topics. Tech Chats will also feature industry-specific tables with discussions exclusively for attendees in healthcare, education, financial services and government, plus an open, anything-goes category called Speak Your Geek.
- Match.Geek—This new program offers face-to-face meetings in a small group setting with experts in a highlighted industry or in a particular Citrix solution or product. Experts will answer questions, with advice tailored to specific situations, and attendees will make new contacts who become sources for ongoing knowledge sharing.
- Event Connection Lounge—Even before Synergy opens, you can contact other registered attendees and plan meetings at the conference in the Event Connection Lounge using the My Synergy Account tool.
- Solutions Expo—Network with peers and meet representatives from Citrix and leading partners for one-on-one demos or whiteboard sessions.
Extend Synergy benefits to your team
SynergyTV offers another way to maximize your company’s investment in Synergy, with the SynergyTV Watch Live! Keynote preshow, plus featurettes covering event activities and key interviews. After the event, share with others what you’ve learned by inviting your team to view Synergy keynotes and selected sessions. You can also share PDF files containing session presentations, which can be downloaded from the My Synergy Account tool after the event.
Special offers add even more value
Also, with Synergy registration opening early, you can apply any unspent 2014 training budget to the cost of next year’s conference. The 2014 End of Year White Sale promotion—at $1,295, a savings of $700 off the regular rate—is the lowest price ever offered for Synergy, so register early to take advantage. There are other promotional rates as well, in addition to special room rates on conference hotels.
- Early Bird rate $1,845 (before March 2)
- Alumni rate $1,545
- Government, education and nonprofit discounted fee $1,445