Parallels® RAS is an all-in-one remote work solution that provides secure virtual access to business applications and desktops on any device or OS—from anywhere. The platform offers an agile, cloud-ready foundation and end-to-end security fueled by a centralized management console with granular policies. Companies can leverage on-premises, hybrid, or public cloud deployments and integrate with existing technology like Microsoft Azure and AWS.
With Parallels RAS, organizations gain the flexibility, scalability, and IT agility to quickly adapt to changing business needs. Best of all, Parallels RAS offers a single, full-featured licensing model that includes 24/7 support and access to free training.
Why Parallels RAS?
- Outstanding user experience—work from anywhere, on any device.
- Enhanced data security and compliance—centralized management console with granular policies.
- IT agility and business readiness—flexible hosting solutions to quickly scale and adapt.
- All-in-one solution—easy to deploy, configure, and maintain.
- Reduced total cost of ownership—supports BYOD and includes a simple licensing model.
- Always-on support—access to 24/7 support and free training.
Video: What's new in Parallels RAS 19
Brochure: Simplify and Enhance Azure Virtual Desktop with Parallels Remote Application Server
White paper: How to Reduce Costs When Implementing a VDI Solution