JumpCloud changes the way IT administrators manage their organizations by providing a comprehensive and flexible open cloud directory platform. From a single pane of glass, manage user identities and resource access, secure Mac, Windows, and Linux devices, and get a full view of your environment.
For IT admins looking to streamline IT management and adopt a Zero Trust Security posture, JumpCloud's open directory platform offers:
- Secure directory services
- Unified device management
- SSO and user lifecycle management
- Secure network authentication with cloud RADIUS
- Secure app and server authentication with cloud LDAP
- Directory-level integration with Active Directory, Google Workspace, and Microsoft 365
- Event logging, reporting, and monitoring
- API automation and tools
Open Directory Platform
Use a modern console to simplify your operations and take control of your environment, no matter where your users and devices are located. All you need is an internet connection.
- Intuitive web interface for IT management across users and resources
- No hardware, maintenance, or upgrades required
- Streamlined user onboarding, offboarding, and access workflows — with one set of secure credentials per user
Identity, Access, and Device Management
One Directory to Rule Them All® – Manage user access to any resource and major operating system with the only open directory platform built to adapt to your environment. Protocol-driven and agent-based controls mean you’re ready for whatever comes your way.
- Open directory with protocols including SAML/SCIM, LDAP, and RADIUS
- Full user lifecycle management across SSO applications and other resources
- Complete user account and configuration management across Mac, Windows, and Linux
Zero Trust Security and Compliance
Deploy cutting-edge security measures with ease using built-in tools, implementing a modern Zero Trust security framework and achieving compliance while keeping your end users productive.
- Set password complexity requirements and control multi-factor authentication (MFA) across access points
- Configure devices with templated policies for controls like full disk encryption, plus execute custom commands
- Apply conditional access policies to control which devices and networks access resources
- Export directory, event, and device data for auditing and compliance requirements
- Implement security controls in line with GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOC, and other industry standards
Sign up for free, full-featured account for up to 10 users
eBook: The IT Professional’s Complete Guide to Calculating TCO