Citrix Ready® Solutions on Display
IGEL has been working with Citrix for more than 15 years, and as a Citrix Ready partner, remains committed to developing new and innovative ways in which to collaborate with Citrix to enhance the end-user computing experience. During Citrix Synergy 2019, IGEL will demonstrate the very latest version of IGEL OSTM - IGEL OS 11, as well as the IGEL UD PocketTM (UDP) and Universal Management SuiteTM (UMS). They will also be showcasing the new IGEL UD2 in the booth along with the IGEL UD7 .
"One of the most exciting attractions for attendees will be the opportunity to drive a 'virtual' race car," continued Ayres. "This year, IGEL will again be running the popular Forza Motorsport 7 racing video game to demo the powerful capabilities of IGEL's software-defined solutions."
IGEL Innovation Theater Returns with Thought Leaders from Across the EUC Space
Back by popular demand is the IGEL Innovation Theater which will feature a series of presentations by IGEL ecosystem partners, channel partners and technical experts from across the EUC space. The sessions will take place every half-hour during show floor hours and speakers include:
- Dale Ludwig, Business Development Manager, Cherry
- Carl Webster,Technology Professional specializing in Active Directory, Citrix, Documentation, and PowerShell; Senior Solutions Architect, Choice Solutions
- Bryan Hilton, Global VDI Technical Solutions Architect, Cisco
- Patricia Diaz, Head of Product Marketing, Lakeside Software
- Phil Johnson, IT Senior National Sales Manager, LG
- Kevin Cooke, Product Director, Liquidware
- Mark Plettenberg, Senior Product Manager, LoginVSI
- John Fanelli Vice President, Virtual GPU Products, NVIDIA
- Alexander Ervik Johnsen, Senior Systems Engineer, Nutanix
- Garrett Helmer, Senior Vice President, Channels, PrinterLogic
- John Poole, Vice President, Channels and Alliances, Qumu
- Dane Young, Owner/Entrepeneur, YoungTech
- Patrick Coble, Senior EUC and Security Architect, Patrick Coble Consulting
Attendees at every Innovation Theater event will be eligible to receive a raffle ticket for a chance in the IGEL Money Machine. Winners will be drawn after every presentation and during IGEL-hosted and sponsored luncheons, happy hours and events during Citrix Synergy.
IGEL Customers and partners are also invited to stop by the IGEL EUC TV suite, located adjacent to IGEL Booth #204 and share their insights on industry trends and key take-aways from Citrix Synergy 2019.
Engagement and Education at Citrix Synergy
Throughout Citrix Synergy 2019, IGEL will be hosting invitation-only meetings and VIP luncheons with customers and partners from the North America and EMEA regions. Citrix Synergy attendees are also invited to register for the following IGEL technical training sessions taking place throughout the week:
- IGEL Certified Engineer (ICE) Base training on Monday, May 20 from 11am - 4:30pm. This session will provide all the information and beginning experience needed to configure, install, and manage IGEL-powered software-defined endpoints.
- ICE Pack: UMS Expert training on Monday, May 20 from 2pm - 4pm. This training will offer a technical deep dive based on several practical examples and many use cases around IGEL Universal Management Suite.
- ICE Pack: Cloud Architect session on Wednesday, May 22 from 3pm - 5pm. This training will feature a deep dive based on several practical examples of how to get the most benefit from IGEL solutions running in cloud-based environments.
For more information on these sessions or to register, visit igel.com/synergy.
IGEL's Douglas Brown and Simon Townsend will also be participating in a "Meet the Experts" session on "Best Practices for Transforming the Desktop Experience for the 'Future of Work'."
The session will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center, Level 1, Synergy Park, Hall C2, Meet the Experts Theater #1 at 4pm on Wednesday, May 22.
Additionally, Douglas Brown will also present a breakout session with Roberto Perez, IT Architect for Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines featuring insights on how the world's second largest cruise line operator was able to re-purpose many of its aging endpoints leveraging IGEL's software-defined endpoint solutions. This breakout session will take place at the Georgia World Congress Center, Level 3, Room C302 at 11:30am on Thursday, May 23.
The IGEL Community will be hosting a Happy Hour on Wednesday, May 22 from 5:30pm to 7pm at Der Biergarten located at 300 Marietta Street NW in Atlanta. To Register for this event, visit igel.com/synergy.
On Thursday, May 23, IGEL will also be hosting a "Porsche Driving Experience" for top performing partners and their customers at the Porsche Experience Center in Atlanta.
Challenging Everything with IGEL in 2019
Citrix Synergy attendees will have the opportunity to enter IGEL's "I Challenge Everything" sweepstakes. Following the completion of a short survey and attending an in-booth presentation in the IGEL Innovation Theater, they will be entered to win the all-new electric Porsche Taycan. The winner for this sweepstakes will have the option of a cash equivalent prize ($85K) or donating the prize money to his or her charity of choice. Winner will be announced on December 31, 2019.
IGEL is also extending its successful Customer Challenge Award contest in 2019, where IGEL customers can qualify to participate for a chance to win $20,000 by submitting their testimonial story.